Sunday, June 24, 2018
facebook

google plus
Haryana

Posted at: Jun 14, 2018, 12:43 AM; last updated: Jun 14, 2018, 12:43 AM (IST)

Ambala couple electrocuted

Ambala, June 13

A couple was electrocuted in Fatehgarh village under the Panjokhra police station on Tuesday night. The deceased were identified as Dharm Singh (35) and Seema (31).

According to information available, they were sleeping in the bedroom when a pedestal fan fell on them. Dharam’s father Gurnam Singh called his son on Wednesday morning, but there was no response.

Gurnam called his wife, who was with their grandson in another room. They broke open the door and found the couple dead. — TNS

COMMENTS

All readers are invited to post comments responsibly. Any messages with foul language or inciting hatred will be deleted. Comments with all capital letters will also be deleted. Readers are encouraged to flag the comments they feel are inappropriate.
The views expressed in the Comments section are of the individuals writing the post. The Tribune does not endorse or support the views in these posts in any manner.
Share On