Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Posted at: May 16, 2018, 2:07 AM; last updated: May 16, 2018, 2:07 AM (IST)

Food joint damaged in fire on 66 Feet Road

Tribune News Service

Jalandhar, May 15

Fire engulfed a fast food joint situated on the 66 feet road opposite Curo Mall in the city on Tuesday.

Though no loss of life was reported in the incident, the fire caused huge damage to the property.

Shop owner Ranbir Singh said the incident took place when the shop was opened at around 12 noon. Suddenly, the staff working inside the shop witnessed smoke coming out of the kitchen and immediately switched off the gas stoves. They later rushed outside the outlet and informed the fire services about the incident. Within minutes, a fire tender rushed to the spot and doused the flames.

According to Ranbir Singh, the fire damaged the entire furniture of the food joint.


All readers are invited to post comments responsibly. Any messages with foul language or inciting hatred will be deleted. Comments with all capital letters will also be deleted. Readers are encouraged to flag the comments they feel are inappropriate.
The views expressed in the Comments section are of the individuals writing the post. The Tribune does not endorse or support the views in these posts in any manner.
Share On