Monday, January 21, 2019

Posted at: Jan 13, 2018, 1:16 AM; last updated: Jan 13, 2018, 1:16 AM (IST)

House gutted

Phagwara: Goods worth Rs three lakh were destroyed in a fire that broke out at the house of Sukhbir Singh at Mehtan village on Thursday night. It took two hours for the fire tenders to douse the fire. Short circuit was said to be the cause behind the incident. OC


All readers are invited to post comments responsibly. Any messages with foul language or inciting hatred will be deleted. Comments with all capital letters will also be deleted. Readers are encouraged to flag the comments they feel are inappropriate.
The views expressed in the Comments section are of the individuals writing the post. The Tribune does not endorse or support the views in these posts in any manner.
Share On